Saturday, August 14, 2010

30 page report mailed to Mayor Bloomberg of New York City and other Mayor's across the country

I have sent a 30 page report to Mayor Bloomberg in NYC, and to the mayor of Miami, Ft Lauderdale, DC, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, and to the mayor of Wilton Manors. The report includes my story, my letter to the President, my ideas and suggestions, my rebuttle of New York state Legislator Tom Duane. I included screen shots, blocking out member details with regard to adam4adam "PRO" services section, and the party and events section.

Dear Mayor Bloomberg,

I want to share with you My Story, a letter I sent to President Obama, to every Governor, and to 100 US State Senators. I would also like to share with you a letter that I sent to Senator Tom Duane of District 29 in NYC, his reply, and my rebuttal.

Most importantly I want to bring to your attention in this packet of information, the illegal activities that are taking place online in your City. There is also a Public Health Crisis occurring within the MSM social networking community with regards to rising HIV infections.

I am referring to MSM social networking websites such as manhunt.net and adam4adam.com. This issue is not exclusive to New York City. I have also alerted the Mayors of all the major cities in our country, as these websites have similar content in every major city across the United States.

I know that you are a busy man, but I hope that you can find some time in the day to reply to me and to take some action on some of these items.

Sincerely,

A concerned member of the LGBT community

****I will be posting this 30+ page report to the internet soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RiseUpToHIV Daily News Digest