Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A day in the life of an Advocate?

Well I was awake early today - around 7am and began writing letters.  It is now 3p and I am finishing up by addressing envelopes to Facebook, Twitter, My Space, and Craigslist.  It's hard to stop, knowing there is something else out there you can do that may make a difference. No matter how small or large of an impact.

You can take a look at the letters I sent today by clicking on to my website where I have them hosted. 

I keep reminding myself of the following quote:

If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you.
- T. Alan Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment

RiseUpToHIV Daily News Digest