Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I am just one voice and need your help; GLBT Advocate

 The life of an advocate? I guess?

I have been working for over a month now tirelessly with regards to advocating on behalf of the most at risk vulnerable young adult's.  I have been sending letters to elected officials, to companies, newspapers, and even created a blog to address many issues. I feel like all of my efforts are falling on deaf ears, or maybe I am just being very inpatient.

I have been advocating on important issues that I feel are directly contributing to a rise in new HIV infections in the MSM community.  Nine and a half minutes from now (when a new infection in the US occurs) is to long of a wait to finally do something about these irresponsible MSM social networking websites.

Like I said earlier, I feel like all of my efforts and this passion over the past month have fallen on deaf ears. I will not be discouraged.  As long as I have breath in me I will continue to surge on with my work.

I appreciate any of your comments, feedback, and suggestions. 

1 comment:

  1. Kevin, I've been reading your blog and I care too. I would be interested in assisting in your campaign regarding MSM social network sites.

    Thanks,
    Sean

    ReplyDelete

RiseUpToHIV Daily News Digest