Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I am proud to be an American

I have just finished watching the President give a very emotional and unifying speech in Arizona.  A speech which sent shivers down my spine, and gave me goose bumps. I am so proud to be an American. 

Gabbie, the news of you opening your eyes, opened mine wider than ever to the possibility of one day working in Public Service.  I send you my well wishes, the LGBT community is behind you, and America is behind you.

Your eyes opening have opened the eyes of many across this great land and around the World. You have become a beacon hope. Keep fighting, Gabbie.

I wish you, and all victims of this tragedy a speedy recovery and my heart goes out to those who have lost a loved one in the senseless crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RiseUpToHIV Daily News Digest