Sunday, October 16, 2011
Mission, Vision, and what it means to Rise Up To HIV....
|Rise up to HIV logo|
Mission: to educate, inspire, empower, advocate, network and partake in social change through unilateral and collaborative social media efforts of organizations, PLWHA, and other individuals with diverse backgrounds from all over the World.
Vision: To create positive change for ones selves, families, and entire communities around the World through an army of compassionate individuals and organizations as we march towards the cure for HIV/AIDS.
What does it mean to Rise up to HIV? Below are examples
· Getting tested for HIV; knowing your status
· Advocating for a just cause HIV/AIDS related
· Anything that raises awareness of HIV/AIDS
· Volunteering in the HIV/AIDS community
· Using your voice and telling your story to educate others
· Using your voice and story to help reduce stigma
· Participating in an AIDS walk
· Donating to an HIV/AIDS related organization
· Organizing an HIV /AIDS related event
· Offering your hand in hand to help someone with HIV/AIDS
· Working in the HIV/AIDS field
· Someone who is HIV negative
· Writing about your experience, strength, and hope living with HIV/AIDS
- The list could go on and on.......
If you are Rising Up To HIV then I would like to hear about it, so that I can feature your story on my blog.
Please contact me by e mailing me at email@example.com . Introduce yourself, tell me your story.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
"Voices in unity strengthening community"
you tube: http://www.youtube.com/riseuptohiv
Posted by Kevin Maloney at 4:47 PM